Samuel Jackson “Jack” Lephew was born in Tennessee in 1926, son of Cicero Lephew and Lillie Mae Carver.
He died 26 March 1945
Buried at Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold, France, B, 29, 6
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 26 March 1945
- County: Cumberland
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 354th Infantry Regiment, 89th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor S. Jack Lephew
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.