Roy Davis Cate
Born 23 June 1917, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Died of wounds while serving with the 47th Field Artillery Battalion, 5th Armored Division in the European Theater of operations. He died in a military hospital due to flak over Germany in November of 1944.
- Rank: Master Sergeant
- Date of birth: 23 June 1917
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 47th Field Artillery Battalion, 5th Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Roy D. Cate
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.