Roy C. Tinker was the son of Savannah E. Tinker of Route 2, Erwin.
He was initially buried at Gafsa Cemetery in Gafsa, Tunisia. He is buried at the North Africa American Cemetery, Carthage, Tunisia, I, 19, 8.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 29 March 1943
- County: Unicoi
- Hometown: Erwin
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 60th Infantry Regiment, 9th Infantry Division
- Theater: North Africa
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: North Africa American Cemetery, Carthage, Tunisia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Roy C. Tinker
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.