Roy Allen Renowas the son of John Calvin Reno and Lou O’Neal.
The Knoxville Journal, 24 March 1949
T/5 Roy A. Reno of Louisville, was killed in action Dec. 25, 1944, while serving with the Engineers in Belgium.
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of birth: 19 May 1922
- Date of death: 25 December 1944
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Louisville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 862nd Engineering Aviation Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Laurel Bank Baptist Church Cemetery, Friendsville, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Roy A. Reno
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.