Technician 5 Ronald A. Davidson was assigned to the 33rd Armored Regiment, 3rd Armored Division. The 3rd was engaged in the Normandy campaign in July of 1944.
Tec5 Davison was killed in action on 12 July 1944. He is interred at Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville, France, plot J, row 16, grave 11.
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of death: 12 July 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 33rd Armored Regiment, 3rd Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ronald A. Davison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.