Andrew Alexander Rogers was born 31 July 1900 at Harriman, Roane County, Tn to William Marion Rogers and Lillie Elizabeth Kennedy. He entered the service November 15, 1917 at Chattanooga, Tn and trained at Fortress Monroe, Elizabeth City in Virginia and Camp Luce Naval Training Station in Illinois.
He died of influenza at the Naval Hospital at Brooklyn, New York on February 19, 1919.
- Rank: Seaman
- Date of birth: 31 July 1900
- Date of death: 19 February 1919
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Harriman
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: U.S.S. Nebraska
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Woodlawn Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Andrew A. Rogers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.