Roger Harris Cross was born in Byington, Tennessee. He died at the age of 22.
He began his military career as a member of the Quartermaster Corps in November 1917. Was stationed at Fort Oglethorpe, GA. Private Cross died May 11, 1918, as a result of pneumonia.
He is is buried at Lebanon Methodist Cemetery, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 5 September 1895
- Date of death: 11 May 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Concord
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Quartermaster Corps
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lebanon Methodist Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Roger H. Cross
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.