Roger Clifton Vipond was born November 22, 1948 in Lynchburg, Virginia. He was the son of Marion Robert Vipond and Virginia Marjorie Dunnaway Vipond.
He was serving in the US Army with the 62nd Maintenance Battalion.
Roger Vipond, 20, died in Walter Reed hospital, Washington. He had been serving in Vietnam before entering the Washington hospital. He died of an illness and was buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Rank: Specialist 4th Class
- Date of birth: 22 November 1948
- Date of death: 14 June 1969
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 62nd Maintenance Battalion
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Roger C. Vipond
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.