Robert Taylor Bishop was born in 1896 at Tate Springs, Grainger County, TN. He was a farmer before entering the service on 9 November 1918. He trained at Spartanburg, South Carolina and died of pneumonia at Barndollar Commanding Hospital at Camp Wadsworth, Spartanburg, SC. He was buried 29 November 1918.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 23 July 1896
- Date of death: 25 November 1918
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Tate Springs
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 61st Pioneer Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Dalton Cemetery, Bean Station, Grainger County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert T. Bishop
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.