Robert Noah Johnson
Born 18 November 1915
Died 18 May 1943
He is buried at Johnson Cemetery, Harrogate, TN
U.S. Naval Reserve, Auxiliary Air Station Cabaniss Field, Texas
Lt Johnson died of injuries in Nueces, Texas due to a plane accident.
Cabaniss was an auxiliary field for Corpus Christi Naval Air Station during World War II. This is an airfield where take off and landings practice. Lt. Johnson served 3 years before his plane accident. He may have been an instructor or just practicing his take offs and landings.
–Submitted by Wayne Newby
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 18 November 1915
- Date of death: 18 May 1943
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Harrogate
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Johnson Cemetery, Harrogate, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert N. Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.