Robert MacConnell Trivett
Born 6 March 1922
Sergeant Trivett was a member of the 2nd Reconnaissance Company, 2nd Infantry Division. He was seriously wounded by the enemy in South Korea on September 6, 1950 and died of those wounds later that day.
Buried at the Fort Lewis, Washington, 4, 38-E.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 6 March 1922
- Date of death: 6 September 1950
- County: Carter
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 2nd Reconnaissance Company, 2nd Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fort Lewis Cemetery, Fort Lewis, Pierce County, Washington
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert M. Trivett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.