Robert Lee Dyer was born 16 June 1892, Mohawk, Tennessee to John and Laura Dyer. He entered the service on 9 July 1917 at Greeneville and trained at Fort Thomas in Kentucky and Camp Sheridan in Alabama. He died of broncho pneumonia at Camp Sheridan on 20 October 1918.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 16 June 1892
- Date of death: 20 October 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Mohawk
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Provost Guard Company
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mount Hope, Greene County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert L. Dyer
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.