Private First Class Robert J. Frist, US Army, was assigned to the 222nd Infantry Regiment, 42nd Infantry Division. In December 1944 the Division was rushed to France in response to the Battle of the Bulge. The Division began arriving around 26th of December and was moved into the line, facing the Rhine River. PFC Frist was killed in action on 16th of January 1945. He is interred at the Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 16 January 1945
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 222nd Infantry Regiment, 42nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Battle of the Bulge
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal (Vosges), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert J. Frist
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.