The Kingsport Times-News, 12 May 1968
Funeral service for 2nd Lt Robert Glen Price, 21, who was killed in Vietnam May 4, will be conducted at 2 p.m. in West View Free Will Baptist Church by the Rev. Arthur Luster.
Burial will be in East Lawn Memorial Park with full military honors at the grave.
Lt. Robert Price Killed In Action.
Church Hill, Tenn.. May 7 (UPI)- Lt. Robert G. Price, 21, of Church Hill has been killed in action in Vietnam, the Defense Department reported Monday.
Price was the husband of Mrs. Shirley G. Price of Church Hill and the son of Mr. and Mrs. John R. Price of Kingsport. He was a graduate of Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett High School. Price had been in the Army about one year and had served in Vietnam less than two months.
– The Knoxville News Sentinel, May 7, 1968 p. 11
- Rank: Second Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 25 September 1946
- Date of death: 4 May 1968
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Kingsport
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Purple Heart National Defence Service Medal, viet Service Medal, Vietnam Campaign Ribbon, Combat Infantry Badge, Expert Badge, with rifle bar and Sharpshooter Badge, with pistol bar
- Burial/Memorial Location: East Lawn Memorial Park, Kingsport, Sullivan County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert G. Price
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.