Robert Denton Tester
Born 25 December 1910, Telford, Washington County, Tennessee.
Son of Millard F. and Eliza Tester.
He died of injuries in Africa. He was initially buried at El Alia Cemetery at Algiers, Algeria.
James Earle, Glenn William, and Robert Denton Tester are brothers and buried next to each other at Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Belgium. Robert is buried at B, 14, 20. The Tester brothers- Glenn W., James Earle and Robert Denton all have memorial markers in New Victory Baptist Church-Conklin Road and Telford-New Victory road in Telford, TN.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 25 December 1910
- Date of death: 26 November 1943
- County: Washington
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Company I, 3rd Battalion, 320th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division
- Theater: Africa
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Henri-Chapelle, Belgium
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert D. Tester
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.