Robert Crusenberry was born 9 March 1892 in Bristol, Tennessee. Pvt Crusenberry was a farmer before his induction on 13 November 1918 at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis. He died of cerebrospinal meningitis.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 March 1892
- Date of death: 18 October 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Bristol
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Gordon September Auto Replacement Draft Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert Crusenberry
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.