Private Robert was assigned to the 19th Infantry Battalion, 14th Armored Division. At the time of his death the 14th Armored Division was involved with breaching the Siegfried Line. He died of wounds on 25 March 1945, and is interred at A,28,24 Lorraine American Cemetery, St Avold, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 25 March 1945
- County: Unicoi
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 19th Infantry Battalion, 14th Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert Bailey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.