Robert Brownlow Wooliver
Seaman 1st Class, U.S. Naval Reserve
Robert Brownlow Wooliver was the son of William and Callie Rhodes Wooliver. He died in Okinawa, Japan while serving with the Naval Construction Battalion 58.
He was returned to his hometown of Knoxville and funeral services were held March 14,1949 at the Knoxville National Cemetery.
- Rank: Seaman First Class
- Date of birth: 19 July 1926
- Date of death: 27 September 1945
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxille
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: Naval Construction Battalion 58
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Contact us to sponsor Robert B. Wooliver
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.