Robert Bruce Johnson was born on 29 May 1936 in Monroe, Michigan and died on 29 November 1970 in Vietnam. His family moved to and lived many times in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Michigan. Father — Hughie H. Johnson, born in Tazewell, Claiborne County, TN. Mother — Trula Jenning, also born in TN.
Robert Johnson was married to Carolyn Rideout on 8 November 1956 in Maine. According to newspaper articles, they had 5 children.
He is buried at Riverside Cemetery, Fort Fairfield, Aroostook County, Maine.
- Rank: Technical Sergeant
- Date of birth: 29 May 1936
- Date of death: 29 November 1970
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Monroe, Michigan
- Service Branch: Air Force
- Division/Assignment: 310 TAL SQ
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: Riverside Cemetery, Fort Fairfield, Aroostook County, Maine
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert B. Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.