Private Robert Gamble was born in December 1899 in Stevenson, Alabama to Robert Jerry Gamble and Ann Houston McMahan. He served in the 49th Coast Artillery Regiment. He died of pneumonia on 16 October 1918 at the age of 18, and is interred at C,13,3 Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 16 October 1918
- County: Marion
- Hometown: South Pittsburgh
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery A, 49th Coast Artillery Regiment, 38th Brigade
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fere-en-Tardenois, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert A. Gamble
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.