Robert Audley Anderson was born 22 June 1890 in Silver Colva, Sullivan County, Tennessee.
He was employed as a farm worker in Liberty, Indiana at the time of his enlistment
He died on 7 October 1918 at Camp Sherman, Ohio of broncho pneumonia.
Son of Joseph Audley Anderson and Elizabeth Jane (Smith) Anderson. Brother of Allie Fields Anderson, Ola Dell Dellie Anderson, Margaret Virginia (Anderson) Taylor, and Rhea Anderson.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 22 June 1890
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Blountville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 29th Company, 8th Transportation Battalion, 158th DB
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Joseph Anderson Cemetery, Scott County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert A. Anderson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.