Rickey M. Thomas was the son of Earl M. Thomas and Frances Vivian Headrick
I was a colleague of SP4 Thomas at HHB, 3rd Infantry Division Artillery. We were best friends and I was with him the night he died, the last American to see him alive.
–Submitted by Richard J. Norris
- Rank: Specialist 4th Class
- Date of birth: 3 April 1947
- Date of death: 1 December 1971
- County: Loudon
- Service Branch: Army
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: Loudon County Memorial Gardens, Loudon, Loudon County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIII, Middle Panel
- Sponsored by: Richard J. Norris
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.