Sergeant Richard Edward Harris was a member of the 2nd Battalion, D. Company, 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division. He was Killed in Action while engaged with the enemy in Korea on September 26, 1950.
Buried: Cedar Grove Cemetery, Athens, McMinn County, Tennessee, USA
Plot Section 2
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 21 February 1924
- Date of death: 26 September 1950
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Athens
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 7th Marines, 1st Marine Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cedar Grove Cemetery, Athens, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Richard E. Harris
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.