Private First Class Richard Bernard Dickson was a member of the 19th Infantry Regiment, 24th Infantry Division. He was killed in action while fighting the enemy in South Korea.
Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, Y, 427
Son of Mrs. Fay Elinor Perkinson, 505 Bell Avenue, Chattanooga
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 10 March 1933
- Date of death: 6 August 1950
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 19th Infantry Regiment, 24th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Richard B. Dickson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.