Reese McKinley Adams
Born 13 January 1898, Tennessee
Died 4 September 1917
Reese Adams was admitted at the Saliba Sanatorium at Athens, McMinn County, Tennessee on 14 August 1917. He died on 4 September 1917 of a fever.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 13 January 1898
- Date of death: 4 September 1917
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Englewood
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company I, 3rd Infantry Regiment, 30th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Liberty Hill Church of Christ Cemetery, Englewood, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Reese Adams
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.