Razor John Campbell
Private First Class Campbell was a member of the 16th Reconnaissance Squadron, 1st Cavalry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy near Huksok-Tong, North Korea on October 3, 1951. His remains were never recovered. He has a memorial stone in the Campbell Family Cemetery, Stoney Creek, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 3 October 1951
- County: Carter
- Hometown: Elizabethton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 16th Reconnaissance Squadron, 1st Cavalry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Campbell Family Cemetery, Stoney Creek, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Razor J. Campbell
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.