Raymond Thomson was born in Gadsden, Alabama around 1900, son of James and Isabel Thomson. He died at the age of 21 at the Base Hospital at Fort Bliss, Texas as the result of a kick from a horse September 14.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of death: 18 September 1917
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Troop E, 5th Cavalry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Forrest Cemetery, Gadsden, Etowah County, Alabama
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Raymond Thomson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.