Private First Class Raymon L. Smith was a member of the 50th Antiaircraft Artillery Battalion (SP). He enlisted November 19, 1947. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in South Korea. He is buried in Greenwood Cemetery, Knoxville, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 6 November 1930
- Date of death: 16 August 1950
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 9th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Korean War Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Greenwood Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Eric Reed
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.