Raymond Joseph Bork was born in Chattanooga on 17 January 1896, son of John Joseph Bork and Cora Manz. He was the husband of Rose Clare Casey and father of Theresa Rose Bork.
Died non Battle 27 October 1944, Georgia
The Chattanooga Daily Times, 29 October 1944.
Funeral services for Maj. Raymond J. Bork, attorney and veteran of two wars, who died Friday in Atlanta will be held at the SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church. Interment will be in Mount Olivet Cemetery, with military honors.
Pictures below from The Chattanooga Daily Times, 17 June 1936 and 11 November 1941
- Rank: Major
- Date of birth: 17 January 1896
- Date of death: 27 October 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mt. Olivet Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Raymond J. Bork
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.