Sergeant Rayger Glenn Roberts was a member of Company M, 3rd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division. He was listed as Missing in Action while fighting the enemy near Unsan, North Korea on November 2, 1950. He was presumed dead on December 31, 1953.
Rayger was married to Minnie Josephine Caldwell and they had one daughter. He also had one daughter with Nina Gibson.
He is memorialized at the Tablets of the Missing at Honolulu.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 31 March 1919
- Date of death: 2 November 1950
- County: Washington
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Rayger G. Roberts