Ray Wilson was born in Chattanooga, Tennessee, son of Ulysses Grant Wilson and Rettie Bennett. He died of pneumonia at the age of 20 at the Base Hospital at Camp Greene in Charlotte, Mecklenberg, North Carolina.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 1 May 1897
- Date of death: 29 March 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 7th Machine Gun Battalion
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Hopewell Baptist Church Cemetery, Cohutta, Whitfield County, Georgia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ray Wilson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.