Tec-5 Ray G. Patterson served in the 33rd Armored Regiment, 3rd Armored Division. He died of wounds on 29 August 1944 and was initially buried at Villeneuve-Sur-Auvers Cemetery in Etampes, France and reburied at Brittany American Cemetery, St James, France, B,6,11.
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of death: 29 August 1944
- County: Roane
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 33rd Armored Regiment, 3rd Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brittany American Cemetery, St. James (Manche), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ray G. Patterson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.