Please note that the correct spelling is Ray F. Bowser not Ray F. Bowers.
He is buried at the Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, Netherlands, I, 14, 8.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 12 April 1945
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 303rd Infantry Regiment, 97th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, Netherlands
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ray F. Bowser
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.