Born 26 March 1922
Died non Battle 8 November 1942
Sgt Wilson is buried at Evergreen Cemetery, Erwin, Unicoi County, Tennessee.
The Erwin Record, December 3, 1942
A message was received last week from the War Department by Mr. and Mrs. Dolph Wilson that their son Ralph, 21, was killed in action, November 8th, in the western European area. Sergeant Wilson enlisted in the Army two years ago when he was only 19. Besides his parents he is survived by his wife and 15-months-old daughter, who live in Brooklyn, New York; four brothers, Corp. Ray Wilson, paratrooper in the Air Corps, Ford, Alvin and Bruce, of Ervin.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 26 March 1922
- Date of death: 8 November 1942
- County: Unicoi
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Evergreen Cemetery, Erwin, Unicoi County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ralph Wilson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.