Ralph Loyd Livingston was born 12 March 1896, at Bible’s Chapel, Greene County, Tennessee to William T. and Lydia C. Livingston. He entered the service 22 June 1918 at Greeneville and trained at Camp Gordon in Georgia. He sailed to Europe on 24 August 1918, arriving in September.
He died cerebro spinal miningitis at the front in France 3 November 1918, and is buried plot A, row 13, grave 36, at St-Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 March 1896
- Date of death: 3 November 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Midway
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company G, 166th Infantry Regiment, 42nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: St. Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ralph L. Livingston
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.