Sergeant Ralph H. Nunn was born July 4, 1924, and enlisted in the US Army on June 23, 1943, at Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia. He was assigned to the 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division and was killed on February 2, 1945. Ralph Nunn was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and Purple Heart.
Sgt. Ralph H. Nunn is buried at Bookwalter Cemetery, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 4 July 1924
- Date of death: 2 February 1945
- County: Sullivan
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart, Bronze Star
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bookwalter Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ralph H. Nunn
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.