Died non Battle 21 August 1945 at Samati Island, Philippine Islands
T/Sgt Moore was returned from Manila, Philippine Islands. He is buried at Zachary Taylor National Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson County in Kentucky together with Sgt William R. Dettman, PFC William A. Fussell, Corp Sigmund S. Grabowski, PFC Chester A. Turczynski, Sgt Nicholas V. Battista, T/Sgt Joseph M. Faggio, Corp John Giancone, PFC Vernon V. Leggett Jr., PFC J.T. Taylor and PFC Melvin B. Auman.
- Rank: Technical Sergeant
- Date of death: 21 August 1945
- County: Bledsoe
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Zachary Taylor National Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson County, KY
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ralph E. Moore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.