Ralph Bartlett Newman was born 25 June 1895, Harriman, Tennessee. He was inducted into military service on 27 June 1918 at Camp Gordon, Georgia. He was an auto-driver prior to his induction.
He died 27 February 1919 in Gièvres, France of lobar pneumonia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 25 January 1895
- Date of death: 27 February 1919
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Harriman
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Advanced Animal Transport Depot 1
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Harriman Cemetery, Walnut Hill, Roane County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ralph B. Newman
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.