Ralph Arlin McPherson
Master Sergeant McPherson was a veteran of World War II. In Korea, he was a member of Battery C, 99th Field Artillery Battalion, 1st Cavalry Division. He developed epidemic hemorrhagic fever and was taken to the 121st Evacuation Hospital in South Korea where he died on November 22, 1951.
- Rank: Master Sergeant
- Date of birth: 7 May 1924
- Date of death: 22 November 1951
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 99th Field Artillery Battalion, 1st Cavalry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, Republic of Korea War Service Medal, and World War II Victory Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ralph A. McPherson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.