Private First Class Raleigh Cecil Seiber of Lake City was born on April 5, 1909. He was the son of Willie T. and Cora Lee Duncan Seiber. He served in the Pacific theater of the war and died on Biak Island, New Guinea on June 4, 1944.
PFC Seiber was initially buried at the USAF Cemetery, Finschaffen No. 2, New Guinea. He was buried in Knoxville National Cemetery (B, 6466) on September 25, 1948.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 5 April 1909
- Date of death: 4 June 1944
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Lake City
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Infantry
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Raleigh C. Seiber
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.