Philip (Phillip) Berry died of wounds received in action in France. He was born in Alabama and the son of Edward P. Berry and Florence E. Skillington.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 4 February 1896
- Date of death: 6 November 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Company, 6th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: New Friendship Baptist Church Cemetery, Somerville, Morgan County, Alabama
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Philip M. Berry
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.