Paul Winder Curtis Jr. is buried at Forest Hills Cemetery at Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN. He lost his life in Belgium, December 21, 1944. He graduated from McCallie School in 1931, attended the University of Chattanooga and graduated from the University of Tennessee before he entered the army. He received his degree in electrical engineering.
He was the son of Paul Winder Curtis and Ruth Eleanor Teas.
- Rank: First Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 3 September 1913
- Date of death: 21 December 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Forest Hills Cemetery, Chattanooga
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Paul W. Curtis Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.