Paul Thomas McCracken was the son of David Franklin McCracken and Ada A. Hall. Brother of Franklin D. McCracken.
Sergeant Paul Thomas McCracken was a member of Company L, 3rd Battalion, 5th Infantry Regimental Combat Team. He was listed as Missing in Action while fighting the enemy near Nan Myon, North Korea on November 28, 1950. He was presumed dead on December 31, 1953. His remains were not recovered. His name is inscribed on the Courts of the Missing at the Honolulu Memorial.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 26 August 1931
- Date of death: 28 November 1950
- County: Bradley
- Hometown: Cleveland
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 5th Infantry Regimental Combat Team
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Paul T. McCracken