Paul Decatur Shubert
Born 19 June 1919, Roane County, Tennessee
Died non Battle 28 May 1943, Rural, Roane County, Tennessee
He was the son of Elmer Elias Shubert and Ada Blanche Wells.
Private Paul D. Shubert was from Kingston, Tennessee. He was on leave prior to deployment to Europe when he lost his life in an automobile accident. His brother Hugh L. Shubert was KIA in Italy. Please see his entry.
Their brother Billy Shubert serving in the US Army in the ETO was given an Honorable Discharge as the only surviving son.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 19 June 1919
- Date of death: 28 May 1943
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Kingston
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Durham Cemetery, Laurel Bluff, Roane County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Paul D. Shubert
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.