Paul Daniel Kelly (also spelled as Kelley) was born 3 February 1894, Jonesboro, Tennessee to son of Samuel L. Kelly and Jennie Maples.
He was admitted to the Base Hospital in Columbia, South Carolina on 13 December 1917 and died there of pneumonia on 6 January 1918 at the age of 23.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 February 1894
- Date of death: 6 January 1918
- County: Washington
- Hometown: Johnson City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 317th Machine Gun Battalion, 161st Infantry Brigade, 81st Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bristol, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Paul D. Kelly
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.