Patrick Haralson Davis was born in 1898 in Forest City, North Carolina to Ernest Spencer Davis and Mary Elizabeth Weaver. He had two siblings, Sarah Margaret Davis and Ernest Spencer Davis Jr. and a stepbrother and stepsister Tillman James and Estelle Sarratt.
Pvt Davis enlisted in Cincinnati, Ohio on 7 June 1916. He died of wounds received in action on 11 June 1918 in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 2 June 1898
- Date of death: 11 June 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Bristol
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Toulon Sector, Aisne Defensive, Chateau Thierry Sector
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Patrick H. Davis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.