Parrion Ray Harris
Private Harris was a Light Weapons Infantryman with the 35th Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in South Korea on March 7, 1951.
Born in Monroe Co., Tennessee
Marietta National Cemetery, Cobb County, Ga
A Tellico Plains soldier has been killed in action, the War Department announced this week.
Making a supreme sacrifice was Pvt. Parrion R. Harris, son of Mr. and Mrs. William M. Harris.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 June 1932
- Date of death: 7 March 1951
- County: Monroe
- Hometown: Tellico Plains
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 35th Infantry, 25th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Marietta National Cemetery, Cobb County, Georgia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Parrion R. Harris
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.