Storekeeper 3c Otis Belton Barnes served on the U.S.S. Pecos (AO6). He was listed as dead on 15 December 1945 and is remembered on the Tablets of the Missing, Manila American Cemetery. Manila, Philippines.
Mother: Mrs. Mary Lou Mason, Chattanooga, TN.
- Rank: Storekeeper Third Class
- Date of death: 15 December 1945
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Navy
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manila American Cemetery, Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Philippines
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Otis B. Barnes
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.