Private First Class Otha Clark, US Army Air Forces, was assigned to the 829th Engineer Battalion, Aviation.
He died non-battle on 9 July 1944 and is interred at Cambridge American Cemetery, England.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 9 July 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 829th Engineer Battalion, Aviation
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cambridge American Cemetery, Cambridge, England
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Otha Clark
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.