Oscar Kibble was born 10 March 1894, McMinn County, Tennessee, to James Franklin Kibble and Sarah Catherine Jones.
Oscar Kibble was a farmer before his induction into military service on 28 May 1918 at Camp Pike, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Pvt Kibble died in France on 18 October 1918 and is buried at Calhoun Community Cemetery, Calhoun, McMinn County, Tennessee.
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement May 25, 1919
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 March 1894
- Date of death: 18 October 1918
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Calhoun
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 12th Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Verdun Offensive
- Burial/Memorial Location: Calhoun Community Cemetery, Calhoun, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Oscar Kibble
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.